Super Easy And Delicious Healthy Corn Salsa



Have you tried making your own salsa before? I used to be someone that would buy the pre-made salsa in a jar not knowing what's really inside and not knowing what I'm really getting. But not anymore! Now I make my own salsa and know exactly what I'm eating. This recipe is super easy to make and is pretty healthy too. Awesome for a party or for just a snack.

Ingredients:
  • 2 Cans of Corn with Red & Green Peppers
  • 1/2 cup of finely chopped red onion
  • 3 diced Roma tomatoes
  • 1 diced jalapeno (optional)
  • 2 avocados
  • 2 limes
  • 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
  • Salt and Pepper to taste
Directions:
  1. Mix first five ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
  2. Squeeze lime juice into mixture and add chopped cilantro.
  3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Serve and enjoy!
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment